Gambling Help Services operate in a range of South Australian Metropolitan and Country locations. All services are free and confidential to support people affected by gambling.
Gambling Help Services operate in a range of SA Metropolitan and Country locations, providing free and confidential personal, financial and family counselling and support.
Gambling Help Services provide:
- Professional, confidential gambling counselling
- Counselling and therapy for individuals, couples, family and friends
- Financial counselling to help you deal with debts and help you to budget and manage credit issues
- Information and support
- Support groups (where available)
Targeted Gambling Help Services are available including:
- Intensive Therapy
- Offenders Aid and Rehabilitation
To find a Service near you, visit www.problemgambling.sa.gov.au or phone the Gambling Helpline 1800 858 858 for a referral to a friendly and non-judgemental professional. The Gambling Helpline can organise an interpreter for you.
Phone: 24/7, free and confidential Gambling Helpline offers support, information and telephone counselling 1800 858 858. The Gambling Helpline can organise an interpreter for you.
Online: 24/7, free and confidential self-help and counselling via email or chat, visit www.gamblinghelponline.org.au.
For information, real stories, self-help tips and support, visit www.problemgambling.sa.gov.au.