Gambling Help Online is funded as part of an agreement between all State and Territory Governments and the Australian Government.
This service complements and increases the range of services available for gambling harm. It provides Australians with an opportunity to access counselling and information services when they are unable or reluctant to access face-to-face services in each jurisdiction.
Informed by extensive research and expert advice, Gambling Help Online is a world first to provide:
- Free 24/7 chat, email counselling and support services
- Professional counsellors with expertise in problem gambling and online services
- A stepping stone for further help-seeking, including telephone and face-to-face gambling services
- Extensive website content, self-help information and web links for additional support
Acknowledgement of jurisdictional funding for Gambling Help Online:
- Australian Capital Territory: ACT Government through the ACT Gambling and Racing Commission
- Australian Government: The Department of Social Services
- New South Wales: NSW Government through the Responsible Gambling Fund
- Northern Territory: Northern Territory Government through the Community Benefit Fund
- Queensland: Queensland Government
- South Australia: Government of South Australia
- Tasmania: Tasmanian Government through the Community Support Levy
- Victoria: Victorian Government through the Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
- Western Australia: Government of Western Australia through the Problem Gambling Support Services Committee.
The views expressed on this website are solely those of the author/s. The information, views and reference material on this website is provided solely on the basis that readers will be responsible for making their own assessment of the information provided.