Are you concerned about your gambling?
Please note - It can be difficult finding out you have a problem and it’s natural that at first you may feel distressed. By coming to our website you have taken a positive step towards recovery, and remember we have completely free and confidential services available to help you every step of the way.
If you want to speak to someone you can start a chat session at any time at the top of the page or call 1800 858 858 and you can speak to a local service.
If you are having suicidal thoughts call the Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
You may suspect that gambling is affecting your life, but how do you really know if your gambling has become a problem?
It may help to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you struggle to control gambling impulses?
- Are you spending more money on gambling than you plan to?
- Are you spending more time gambling than you plan to?
- Are you chasing your losses?
- Do you feel like gambling has taken over?
- Are you neglecting other areas of your life such as relationships or work commitments?
- Has gambling become an escape from problems or negative emotions?
- Over time, are you placing bigger bets placed to get the same feeling?
- Do you think about gambling, when doing other things?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you may have a gambling problem. We have a range of free and confidential services available to help you.
Our services include:
After completing either of these, we will give you a score based on your answers and some options that may assist you with making a change.
If you are concerned that someone you know may have a gambling problem go to the helping others – signs of a problem page.